In today’s world it’s more common than not that both people in the household are working full-time. With Valentine’s Day falling on a Thursday this year, it makes it hard to find a fun way to celebrate that won’t tax your energy and your wallet. Here are some fun ways to celebrate when you’re both working.
- Bake your significant other’s favorite dessert
- Cook breakfast together and enjoy a lazy morning by waking up a bit early
- Leave a love note in his/her briefcase as a surprise
- Surprise them at work with their favorite lunch and share a few minutes together
- Do a stay in night together: snuggle and binge-watch your favorite show
- Fill a jar with Hershey’s Kisses and little notes of what you love about each other
- Go on a walk at the end of the day and talk about your favorite times together
- Pour some wine, snuggle and watch the sunset together
- Take a long bubble bath together at the end of the workday
- Make a book about the qualities you love most about your partner
With any luck one of you, or both, will find something on this list to inspire you and make it a Thursday to remember. Enjoy!